Sunday 2 September 2012

CCDN 231, project 2

For this assignment we are asked to change something about the activity in project 1 to produce one of the following emotions

Glamour
Austerity
Comfort
Routine
Rebellion

For my activity ( eating an apple) I am going to change the looks of the apple to try and produce a Glamourous experience.

I have 2 out of 3 ideas already planned out.
For the first one I am going to change the colour of the apple to gold using food colouring. Gold usually represents something glamorous so I think that it would work for this project.

My second idea is to carve the apple into something else like a rose. Since rose's are another form of glamour i think that making an apple took like that would work well for this project
here is an image of a failed attempt at apple carvings




No comments:

Post a Comment