Wednesday 5 September 2012

CCDN 231, Experiment 1

Experiment 1



'Golden Apples'



For my first experiment I made golden / extremely bright yellow food colouring and dyed the inside of an apple. What i want to show in this experience is that the colour of an object can change the mood of the person. This is sort of like how a mood ring would work. My Friend Anand Patel was my participant for this experiment. 
When he first saw them he said that they looked delicious. When he was eating the apple he said that he felt 'quite important' and 'special'. One main thing which he said about the experience is that he said that it made him 'feel like a king'
Words that are linked with glamour that came out of this experiment are pretty and alluring, which are both major aspects of glamour. 
 






For this experiment I am undecided about the result because I know that the person who I tested jokes around quite a bit and I am not 100% sure if 
he was being serious or not.

The colour off the food colouring didnt come out to well when i took photos of them but theses photos still showed the change in colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment