Wednesday 12 September 2012

CCDN 231, P2, Peer review

For my Peer review I had two other students review my work. They were Emma Fawcett and Zachary Freiberg.

Something which we all picked up from this tutorial was that the way we did the 500 words was wrong. I need to chose just one of the 3 experiments to write about. I am thinking of mainly focusing on either the swan or the golden apples.

Review from Emma Fawcett



Open publication - Free publishing - More ccdn



Emma stated that I didnt use any references. Which is something that I forgot about when writing my first draft. It something which I really need to do for my final. She also noticed several spelling and grammar mistakes which she helped fix


Review from Zachary Freiberg


Open publication - Free publishing - More ccdn

Zach also notest the same things that Emma did. He noted that I need to talk more about the wider social and cultural ‘structure of feeling’

No comments:

Post a Comment