Wednesday 14 March 2012

DSDN 144 project 1 second proposal

Project 1
Space

Because i changed my idea i have decided to do a second proposal



The Space I am exploring is Linden Train Station. I want to show that Linden station is a dark and lifeless place. When walking off the train late one night I saw that it was quite a scary place and lifeless place which people think twice before going there at night.
There are several view points which I think would help me show the dark and lifelessness of the station which I am hoping to be able to get to. Because i want to show that it is dark and lifeless I am going to shoot at night time which is going to be difficult because I haven't done night shooting before. I am also planning on shooting in black and white to show a more darker tone to my images.  

No comments:

Post a Comment