Wednesday 14 March 2012

DSDN 144 project 1 Artist Models

Sixth Artist Model

For my sixth artist model i wanted to find a photographer who uses black and white photos to show a lifeless setting.

I found a couple photos by Wayne Eddy. Thses two photos are using black and white and I belive show the feeling of lifelessness




In the photo I think the graffiti helps add the more meaning to my narrative. A lot of Graffiti artists do their work in abandoned places where no has been for a while. I know that at Linden Station there is often some graffiti on the walls and seats so if i take some photos with some graffiti in them but not making them the subject of the photo could help me get my point across.

In the Second photo I like that you can see the boats on the wharf but no one in them. I think that it shows that there would be some people there but not at the time of the photo. I cant show something like this in my photos becuase you can't see any cars or anything from the station but maybe if there are things which people have left behind at the station like rubbish, could help me somehow get a photo like this

No comments:

Post a Comment