Monday 12 March 2012

DSDN 144 project 1 proposal

Project 1
Space


The space that I am exploring for my first project is Aotea Lagoon and I want to show the idea of peacefulness and relaxation. Aotea Lagoon is a very nice and quiet place where people go to just chill and relax. There are quite a few places in the lagoon where I want to shoot because I know that it will give me some very nice views around the lagoon.
To show the feeling of peacefulness I want to shoot during the day that is quite sunny and not many clouds in the sky. I think that it may be quite easy to show that the lagoon is peaceful because it is a nice quiet place.
I want to try and not get any body in the foreground of my images but maybe in the background. I want to show that the place is peaceful and not very crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment