Monday 26 March 2012

DSDN 144 Project 1 Hand in

Finals


After looking through all of my photos which i took in my second and third photo shoot i have figured out the set of photos which i think show my narrative the most.






I chose these four because i believe that these four which show the idea of lifelessness because i think these four show the deserted and lonely place. I think in my photos it does show that there is no life in this station.

I think that I did quite well for my first ever photography assignment. I think that the four photos which I picked out from my shoots are the best to show the lifelessness of the station. All four of my photos came from my third shoot but some of the shots were inspired by ones which I liked from my second shoot. In the end I decided to shoot my photos in colour because I think that it adds a bit more meaning to my photos and helps show some of the more smaller details of some of the photos. Lighting at the station was quite hard to try and control for my shoots because of the lights at the station but I think that after playing around with the aperture and shutter speed I eventually managed to get a good look. There were several aspects of this project which I found quite hard, first was trying to get a day which wasnt raining so I could take my photo, but also try and show what I wanted to show. I am glad that I did it when I did because I went by it the other day and they were completely cleaning the entire station to make it look new. But overall I am very happy with how my four finals came out and I am looking forward to experimenting more with light in the third project

No comments:

Post a Comment