Wednesday 14 March 2012

DSDN 144 project 1 artist model

Fifth  artist model


Tom Page

My fifth  artist model for this project is Tom Page. I am looking especially at his lifeless portfolio.
Becuase i want to show my space as lifeless in my photos i think that these photos could help me get an idea on ways i could show lifeless





I like these photos because i think that they are showing a good sense of lifelessness. I especially like the second and last one because in the second one showing bags like that mean that someone is most probably leaving a place which would then make that place empty and lifeless.
I like the last one because it shows that there is no one to pick up the rubbish which has been left behind. At linden Station there is often quite a bit of rubbish lying around so i could use this to help me get my point across

No comments:

Post a Comment