Wednesday 10 October 2012

CCDN 231, Assignment 3

For the third assignment we are to make an experience which will make the user feel a specific way.
I have chosen to expand on my previous assignment and I am going to focus on trying to create a Glamourous experience. I am a media Designer so I am going to try and create the experience using coding which is something we learn in media design.

My idea comes from the disney movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs



I want to focus on the idea of Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all


My idea is to use the coding program called processing and make a processing file which will have the words 'Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who's the most Glamourous of them all' When the participant  presses the enter or spacebar button the screen will ripple from the screen to an image or live video of themselves. 

I hope that this will create that experience because from what I learnt from the last assignment Glamour is something which is different from person to person. And what I believe is that everyone thinks of themselves as glamourous in some way or another

No comments:

Post a Comment