Sunday 14 October 2012

CCDN 231, Project 2, Progress

I have made some good progress on my experience.

Using processing I have figured how to turn the webcam on my laptop on. I have also figured out how to make it that when the space bar is pressed that the webcam will turn on.

For my starting screen I want it to say, 'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most glamourous of them all?' I have made a still image to use as the main screen.

When space bar is hit I want the image to ripple like it would if it were water and a stone was hit onto it.

I have managed to do that and here is a small video showing what it looks like



ripple video from Richard Hpa on Vimeo.

So this will happen once the user presses Enter. At this moment I dont know how to get out of the video screen which is what I am trying to sort out next

No comments:

Post a Comment