Tuesday 1 May 2012

MDDN 241, Project 2A, environment

Because my Character is a letterbox the environment for him will be outside a house. But i also want him to look up and down the street he is in so i want to environment to be a suburban street where most of the houses where they all have the same layout. I want to do this because it will be easier when I make the scene, so instead of making 3+ different houses all i need to do is make 1 and then I can duplicate them as many times as i need.
I found this photo which is really close to what I want my environment to look like when I have built it on maya.

I took a Photo of my house which is going to be the base for my houses in my animation and also took a photo from up and down the street which is the other 2 main camera angles which i am going to have in my animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment