Monday 7 May 2012

DSDN 144, Project 2, Reflection

I think that the 6 images which I chose to use for my finals are quite good and do tell that there is a difference at the 2 spots even though they are only approximately 24 hours apart of each other. I wish I could have used images from my fourth shoot because I believe that those ones had more strong photos but I could use any because they weren't as close to the other images from the other two shoots. I had to use a lot more slow shutter speeds for this project, especially in the first shoot where it was a very cloudy day and didn'tt get much light. It was also quite hard to take photos from the exact same spot each day, so I decided that there are some place which I am going to shoot from and get them as close to the other shoots as possible. I am lucky that the weather permitted me to be able to take photos and still show what I was trying to show, because if it were raining I wouldn'tt be able to take photos. By the end of my second shoot it did start to rain though. But overall I think I did a really good job at taking these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment