Sunday 27 May 2012

DSDN 144, Project 3, Reflection

I really liked this project for photography. I had a lot more fun with taking these photos. Mainly because of the anticipation on waiting to see what the photos would come out like, and the amazing feeling I got
when the photos come out the way I wanted. I decided to go with the green and white lights for a couple reasons. 1, by the time I took my third shoot the red and blue lights started to run out of battery. 2, The red and blue ones kind of mixed together in the image to form a third colour where this didn't happen with the green and white.
I think that I managed to show the idea of light giving us direction because you can see the curves of the light path in my photos. There isn't much more that I would do differently if I were to do this project again. I think that my photos came out really well. The only thing i could think of to make them look better would be if i were about to keep the pole which i used to travel in a perfect horizontal line, which would be quite hard to do. But overall I am happy with the outcome of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment