Monday 21 May 2012

DSDN 144, Project 3, Light

Proposal

From my first shoot I have decided to slightly change my proposal because the photos which i got didn't really show what I wanted it to show.
So here is my new proposal for this project

For my third photography project I have decided to go with the pure study of light choice. I am thinking about focusing on working with the idea of light to be used to show direction. I am mainly thinking about how in airplanes in a emergency that there will be lights on the ground which will turned on and be used to direct people to the exits. My idea is to attach about 10 small lights to a rod. I am thinking about using a contrast of colours, so I was thinking either red and blue or white and green, and to get someone to talk along the edge of the pathway so what when I take a photos with a slow shutter speed it should show an image kind of like a wall which will follow the pathway. I am thinking about shooting at Aotea Lagoon like I did for my first shoot for project 1. There are many curved walkways there which will help me show different directions instead of keeping it with a straight walkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment