Thursday 12 April 2012

DSDN 144, Project 2, Subject Change

I have slightly changed my idea because taking photos in melbourne didn't work out as well as I had hoped.
So here is my new proposal for project 2


For this project I started thinking a bit more abstractly about the idea of 'Time'. I still kept the idea of something which changes over time but I didn't want to do something like ice melting over time. So I came up with the idea of the time of day. I thought that quite a few places around the world have quite a good weather and is the same for quite a few days in a row. But wellington has quite unpredictable weather and is barely ever the same two days in a row. So I am planning on shooting at the local beach and what I want to do is shoot at least 2 times on consecutive days and shoot at the same time of day each time. I want to try and take my photos at the exact same place so you can see the comparison in the photos. I want to mainly show the difference of people at the beach/ what are they doing. I am hoping that in the sunny days they will be playing around in the water, and in the cloudy day I’m hoping that there wont be many people at the beach at all. The main aim of my project is to show the difference in the beach over two consecutive days where the photos were taken at the same time of day

No comments:

Post a Comment