Tuesday 3 April 2012

DSDN 144, Project 2, Precedents

I cant Find many Artist Models who take photos of the difference in time over different countries in the same season. So i decided to look at photographers who take seasonal photos as well as beach photographers because that is where I am going to be shooting.

Paul Bica

Paul Bica does quite a bit of photography which shows the idea of many seasons in one day. A lot of this photos are quite strong and try to show a clear idea.



In these two photos you can really see the change in seasons from a summer look to a more winter look with the large storm clouds appearing overhead.  This sort of thing happens in wellington a lot with its undependable weather. Getting some photos like this could be quite interesting.


Chloe Sutcliffe

 Becuase we are in the summer/autumn period I wanted to look at some photos which were taken in summer/autumn. I found some really nice beach photos by Chloe Sutcliffe.




I think these photos show the nice natural colours of the beaches they were taken at. Photos like this may be possible becuase whenever wellington does have a good day there is always afew clouds in the sky and in these photos the clouds are a nice Feature. 

Szeke

When looking for photos taken at a beach there where these photos taken by Szeke which really caught my eye




These especially caught my eye becuase these photos have some amazing colour and use of light. If I were to shoot my photos later at night, somewhere around sunset or the golden hour. I think I could get some really nice photos. I really like the light reflections of the wharf off the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment