Tuesday 3 April 2012

DSDN 144 Project 2 Proposal

Proposal


For project 2 I am thinking of slightly expanding my ideas from project 1. I am thinking of shooting again at a train station but this time to show the change in the amount of people who are at the station over time. I would chose several different train stations and go there at two different times of the day. Most probably morning and afternoon. I want to take the photos in as close to the same spot as I can or at least show the same area in both photos. The times that I am planning on choosing are just before people go to work, so around 7-8am and when they finish between 5-6pm.

I have a second idea which is close to the first idea in which I want to take 2 photos at 2 different times of day but use major roads. I was thinking the same times as the first idea and again to try and shoot at the exact same spot. I know that there will be a change in how many cars are on the road at these two times and I want to show how much of a change it is with my photography.

If i go with the road idea then I will probably use a fast shutter speed because at the moment i am thinking that there will be more traffic on one side of the road and little on the other so i am hoping that the light of the cars on the side which there isn't many cars will be stretched out while the other side where cars will be going quite slowly will show all the cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment