Wednesday 18 April 2012

DSDN 144, Project 2, Weekly assignments

For this weeks assignment I took two photos of the spare bedroom in my house, before and after we have put stuff in it while we are renovating our kitchen.




I am still trying to use fast and slow shutter speeds for when there is a lot and little light to try and get a good photo so that is what I was trying to show in these photos, the before one was taken with a fast shutter speed while the after was a slow.

I think I achieved 2 good photos from using the fast and slow shutter speeds and I think I am getting used to using it seeming this is the Year which i have used manual control on my camera.

I think it is interesting because it is a really helpful tool to use when you want to do day and night photography which is what i might be doing with this project

No comments:

Post a Comment