Wednesday 4 April 2012

DSDN 144, project 2, First Shoot

Here is my First Shoot for DSDN 144 Project 2. 

I have changed my proposal and have decided on a new place/places to shoot my photos.
Because i am going to australia in the mid trimester holidays i was thinking about doing some photo shoots there. While in australia the forecast is looking to be very good with 25 degrees and sun most days, while back in New Zealand it is going to be cold and cloudy with some rain.
So for my new idea is to show time as in the Time of year. That even though we are in the same month and all my shoots will be taken within a few days of each other that there is a difference in how many people there are on the beached of Wellington New Zealand and Melbourne Australia.
For this I am hoping that the weather is hot enough in Melbourne for people to go to the beach, otherwise there might not be a difference.

So here is my first shoot which was taken at Titahi Bay Beach in Porirua

No comments:

Post a Comment