Wednesday 15 August 2012

MDDN 243, Project 2, Progress

After the first presentation for this project I have decided to get rid of my first idea about having several different levels in my game where each focuses on a different type of sustainability.

I have decided to focus on one of my level idea.




The idea which I am going to focus on is where you play as a ball of power and you are in a circuit board. The circuit is made into a maze which you need to get through. The entire screen will be black, so you don't know where you are going, except there will be a small illuminated circle around you so you can just see where you are going. Throughout the maze there are other red lights which illuminate a small section of the maze around them as well. If you ever hit one of these then there light will turn off and yours will expand. The game will be a time trial game where you try and escape the maze as fast as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment